If you are looking for a new apartment, please visit our Listings page to view our current available apartments.
Frequently Asked Questions
For Prospective Residents
Applicant Qualification Criteria for Renting at all of Wes Ferguson’s Apartments:
If you meet the criteria please apply – we would be happy to rent to you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.
- A completed and signed application and credit authorization form from all proposed occupants over the age of 18 must be submitted. ALL LINES MUST BE FILLED IN. Incorrect or misinformation will disqualify you as a prospective renter.
- A $35 application fee in cash, cashier’s check or money order for the purpose of running credit and eviction reports is required with each application.
- You must provide photo I.D. We require a photo I.D. (Driver’s license or State Issued ID card). (Note: Military cards are not accepted.)
- You must have a credit report that demonstrates a willingness to pay financial obligations in a timely fashion (or we require a FICO score of at least 650.
- You must have no records of eviction of unpaid prior landlords.
- We require favorable responses from references and previous landlords.
- Employment History and Sufficient Income: We require monthly income of 3 times the amount of your monthly rent per applicant. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, or tax records. All other income, including self-employment must be verified through tax records.
- Rental History must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you’re related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least two previous landlords, your application may be declined.
- You will be denied if you have a conviction for any type crime that would be considered a threat to real property or the ability of other residents to peacefully enjoy the premises.
- An up-front payment of approximately one month’s rent as a security deposit is required by cashier’s check or money order when signing a rental contract.
- We will accept the first qualified applicant.
- Please note that all of our properties are smoke/vape-free. If you rent in an apartment there is no-smoking/vaping on the property.
- I do not accept co-signers.
- Required Information to Be Submitted With the Application
Please be sure the following four (3) items accompany your rental application:
- Your application screening fee of $30 in the form of cash, cashier’s check, zelle or money order for each applicant over the age of 18.
- Picture I.D., (Driver’s license, Green Card or Passport)
- Proof of Income: Current paystubs (last 2) or an official letter from your employer on company letterhead should be attached to the application. For self employed, 1099 applicants, your last two years of tax returns are required.
Please check available apartments, and see instructions within the listing to arrange a showing.
NO DOGS. We accept cats with a pet deposit of $150.
The fee is $35 and can be paid by credit card, debit card, money order, personal check, or cashier’s check. If it is an online application, credit card or debit card will suffice. The application fee is non-refundable.
Screening is a process used by landlords to determine whether a prospective renter will be able to pay the rent and will not damage the property.
It typically includes a credit check, income verification, and rental verification. Our standard is that your monthly income of the primary applicant must equate to three times the monthly rent. For additional non-dependent applicants, 2x rent. Tenants must also have a clean rental history with no late payments or disturbances. Applicants are automatically denied if they have been evicted, have outstanding balances with previous landlords, have unpaid utility bills, or have excessive negative accounts.
For Current Residents
If you have any other questions, please feel free to get in touch! Otherwise, log into the resident portal.
Tenants must provide a 30-day written notice of intent to vacate. You may ask for a pre-move out inspection to verify the state of the unit. We will provide move-out cleaning instructions, and a move-out checklist to square with your move-in checklist. Based on that, we will assess cleaning fees and return your deposit minus costs of cleaning and / or damages.
You can submit a maintenance request by using the Resident Portal. Click on the “Submit Maintenance Request” link on the right side of the page. You will be prompted to provide your apartment number, the issue, and any other pertinent information. You can also call the office to submit a maintenance request. The office will then forward your request to the maintenance team and someone will be sent to your apartment to address the issue.
The following issues are considered emergencies:
- No electricity
- No water
- Broken or non-working exterior doors, locks, or windows
- No heat (when outside temperature is below 50 degrees)
- Toilet not working
- Flooding or significant leaks
- Inoperable refrigerator
- Fire (call 911 immediately)
- Burglary or robbery (call 911 immediately)
- Chirping carbon monoxide detectors (open all windows, exit building and call us and PG&E 800-743-5002)